No announcement yet.

Jenkins Inactive and will not Configure

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenkins Inactive and will not Configure

We have been using Jenkins uberApp within uberSVN for some time. Recently the uberSVN web application lost Jenkins tab visibility. Our ability to edit project build configurations is no longer available.

In the uberApps ManageAPPS Jenkins is in the Inactive category. Why this occurred is unclear. The uberApps Account page has both scrambled my account a bit and will not save changes properly. If I update the account information and Save the information looks good until trying to re-enter the page. What I am most concerned with is trying to activate Jenkins with the "Configure" button. The result after pressing "Configure" in uberApps is the uber apps store is not available with a suggestion to open a firewall port.

I have had Jenkins installed and the tab visible including the ability to configure a number of build jobs. Currently Jenkins will build from an outside source "Hudson Tray Tracker" but within uberSVN/uberApps Jenkins and tab is not visible. I have project backups available and would like to ask what is the course of action to either re install Jenkins or to look under the hood and fix the current Jenkins. Log files are not showing errors. This product has been running well on MS 2012 Enterprise server.

A little help and knowledge is appreciated.

I think this might help: