Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum Repository Limit

All,

I am having a problem browsing repositories on pages 2 and beyond of the list of repositories I have established. Is there a limit to the number of repositories uberSVN can handle? It seems to be 15. Any suggestions or help appreciated.

Same problem. One workaround: click on the name field at the top of the repository list to reorder the names so the last are first. You can then browse the repository. Don't know what happens when you get past 2 pages of repositories, I'm not there yet. Second workaround: use tortiseSVN "repo-browser" from outside ubersvn.

Comment

Hi wlerner,

There is a known issue on the repo list page, when paging to pages 2 and beyond and then attempting to interact with the repo.

The workaround for this is to use the repo page filter to search for the repo you want to work with, which brings any repos on pages 2 and beyond onto page 1. You will then be able to work with the repo.

Hope this helps. The problem is being tracked out internally.

Thanks

Wayne

Comment

Wayne,

Thanks for the information. I will keep an eye out for a permanent fix and in the mean time use the workaround.

Warren

Comment

Hi wlerner,

I'm happy to report that this issue appears to have been resolved in the latest release of uberSVN. Could you try updating or installing the latest version to see if this fixes the issue? I'm going on the assumption that you're on an older release, mind.

For your reference, our internal tracking ID for this is ESVNB-1786.

Cheers

Wayne

Comment

I have upgraded to the most recent version of uberSVN and the problem appears to have been resolved. Thank you for your assistance.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Working...
              X