Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to browse repository. Error: Cannot get latest revision

All,

I am using uberSVN beta, version 11.10-7884 with SVN version 1.6 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7, 32-bit. I am using Firefox version 3.6.17.

The installation of uberSVN occurred without incident. Checking in my code went without incident. I was unable to browse the repository via uberSVN.

I followed the instructions for swapping in the sventon browser, version 2.5.0, as this seems the recommended course of action. Changing browsers did not solve my problem.

I am able to browse my repositories from the command line.

I have never been able to browse my repositories through uberSVN. The graph updated correctly after I checked in my code, but nothing else changed. I am not running another instance of the Apache daemon (httpd), and not using a firewall. SELinux is disabled. I have restarted the service numerous times and rebooted as well.

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Problem solved!

I looked in the ubersvn/tpmcat/temp/sventon_config/RepositoryBrowser/repositories/<repo name> directory and modified the sventon_config.properties file, replacing the hostname of the repository with it's IP address.

Comment

Working...
    X