Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robert911
    replied
    Hi, if that doesn't work you should be able to login and press Account, then License Key.

Leave a comment:

• suraj
    replied
    Hi,
    I Registered in Wandisco website and in my mail i got link, click on link My Account is Activated but i didn't get a key,please reply me how can i get the License key

Regards,
    Suraj

Leave a comment:

• cvsouth
    replied
    How do I get a registration code for uberSVN? I understand that development has stopped on the project but I would still like to use it at home if possible?

Leave a comment:

• ahmadgames
    replied
    Hi,
    I appreciate if you can provide a key for UberSVN, my email is amusa@hybrid-solutions.com
    Thanks.
    Ahmad

Leave a comment:

• meiw
    replied
    Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail :meiw@z3a105.com Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Leave a comment:

• meiw
    replied
    Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail :meiw@z3a105.com Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Leave a comment:

• meiw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• meiw
    replied
    Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail iskrishna.raju@idsfortune.com. Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Leave a comment:

• orbrey
    replied
    Unfortunately if that's the case there's nothing we can do, as per the final post in that thread development and support for UberSVN has been halted.

Leave a comment:

• nhtuyenbk
    replied
    I can't configure my ubersvn because the option "re-send validation e-mail" don't send e-mail to me. How I can fix it ?

Leave a comment:

• orbrey
    replied
    Hi, the instructions for getting an existing ubersvn key are in this post here: http://www.wandisco.com/svnforum/thr...l=1#post168967

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• krishna225
    replied
    Hello, my user name is krishna and can't configure my ubersvn because the account tab is not visible in my login page. My registration e-mail is krishna.raju@idsfortune.com. Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Leave a comment:

• Mand
    replied
    If you login to your account at wandisco.com, you will be able to see your uberSVN key, or generate a new one.

Leave a comment:

• jlfz2000
    replied
    Hello, my user name is jlfz2000 and can't configure my ubersvn because the option "re-send validation e-mail" don't send e-mail to me. My registration e-mail is jlfz2000@hotmail.com. Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Leave a comment:

• ianwild
    replied
    Excellent. I'm not sure why it didn't work the first time. We'll keep an eye on that.

Please do let us know how you get on.

Ian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X