How do I get a key for uberSvn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get a key for uberSvn?

I've downloaded the Windows package and installed. But when I click on the link to get a key I end up on http://www.ubersvn.com/user/register. So I register and login, but I don't know where I am supposed to find the key?
    Am I too early?

Regards, Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Welcome!

No, you're not too early. You should get an email with a verification link that when clicked will take you straight to the key. But if that doesn't work you should be able to login and press Account, then License Key. Please let me know if that doesn't work and I'll email you your key.

Best Wishes,

Ian

Comment

Ah, something went wrong in my registration, because I've only seen "View" "Edit" on my account page, until I pressed on the link in the mail *again*. So now I have a key! Thanks for the swift answer.

Comment

Excellent. I'm not sure why it didn't work the first time. We'll keep an eye on that.

Please do let us know how you get on.

Ian

Comment

Hello, my user name is jlfz2000 and can't configure my ubersvn because the option "re-send validation e-mail" don't send e-mail to me. My registration e-mail is jlfz2000@hotmail.com. Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Comment

If you login to your account at wandisco.com, you will be able to see your uberSVN key, or generate a new one.

Comment

Hello, my user name is krishna and can't configure my ubersvn because the account tab is not visible in my login page. My registration e-mail is krishna.raju@idsfortune.com. Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Comment

Hi, the instructions for getting an existing ubersvn key are in this post here: http://www.wandisco.com/svnforum/thr...l=1#post168967

Hope that helps.

Comment

I can't configure my ubersvn because the option "re-send validation e-mail" don't send e-mail to me. How I can fix it ?

Comment

Unfortunately if that's the case there's nothing we can do, as per the final post in that thread development and support for UberSVN has been halted.

Comment

Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail iskrishna.raju@idsfortune.com. Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Comment

Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail :meiw@z3a105.com Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Comment

Hello! I want to get my ubersvn key ,but the websit is closed ,My registration e-mail :meiw@z3a105.com Please help to know my ubersvn key...

Comment

Comment

Hi,
                              I appreciate if you can provide a key for UberSVN, my email is amusa@hybrid-solutions.com
                              Thanks.
                              Ahmad

Comment

Working...
                              X