Repository appears to be cross linked, need help fixing it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repository appears to be cross linked, need help fixing it

We have had uberSVN running for about 2 years. One of the repositories that up until now has been working fine is now corrupted in some way.

When I attempt to browse the repository contents, instead of showing the contents that are reported by svn command line tools (such as svnlook) shows a list of other svn repositories.
    Screen Shot 2014-02-17 at 5.02.19 PM.jpg

That list does not contain this repository. Using command line svn tools I can access the repository, just not using uberSVN web UI.

Is there any way to get this corrected?
    Last edited by cmkcountermind; 02-18-2014, 12:04 AM.

• cmkcountermind
    replied
    I reloaded the repository and this time gave it a new name. Now its contents are visible. The problem wouldn't go away when I deleted it and then reloaded it with the same name. Hmmm….

Anyway, I'm back in business. Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• P Richardson
    replied
    Hi there,

At this stage, the Sventon Repository Browser log file may shed some light on what is happening.

This can be found from the install directory in ./tomcat/temp/sventon_config/sventon.log

Leave a comment:

• cmkcountermind
    replied
    Still stuck. Anyone have any more suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• cmkcountermind
    replied
    Matt,

I did so just now. Deleted and added it back. Still same result, when I browse the repository it shows a list of other repositories as shown in the original post.

Chuck

Leave a comment:

• orbrey
    replied
    Does the same thing happen if you remove the repository from Uber and then readd it? Sorry if you've already tried that.

Leave a comment:

• cmkcountermind
    replied
    Matt,

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, I cannot add the existing repository because it already has a tab. I get the message below:

Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 9.07.12 AM.jpg

The problem is that when I access the tab that is already there, I don't see the contents of that repository in the "Browse" tab, I see a list of other repositories as shown in the original post above.

Leave a comment:

• orbrey
    replied
    Hi there,

If you go into the repository tab then try to add the existing repository you're accessing via the command line, what happens please? That should give us a clue as to what's going on, we'll be able to advise further then

Cheers,

Matt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X