Unable to add Quicklinks in uberSVN #13.2-3008 SVN - 1.7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to add Quicklinks in uberSVN #13.2-3008 SVN - 1.7

I am not able to add new Quick links to the quick link menu. I was ale to delete all of the quicklinks that were there, but have not been able to create new ones.

I am signed in as the admin, and I am trying to add them from the Administration/Preferences tab. I enter a label and the URL, but pressing the ADD button doesn't do anything.

I have uberSVN installed on a Windows 2003 R2 server and have attempted access using IE8, IE9, Firefox, and Chrome with identical results. (all have the latest Java runtimes).

I also have uberSVN installed on a CentOS 6.3 machine and have tried unsuccessfully to add Quick Links there as well, again with identical results.

I know there was an "emergency" Java update earlier this week -- I wonder if it is the culprit...

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

thanks!

Same problem, Editing Quick Links is not working

I'm having the same problem.

Clicking the add button seems to do nothing.
    Clicking Add then save changes nothing.

Anybody got a clue how to debug this problem?

In the catalina.2013-05-14.log I see the following:

May 14, 2013 9:11:25 AM com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase execute
    WARNING: #{administrationManagedBean.quicklinkReInit}: javax.el.MethodNotFoundException: /sections/platform/administration/administrationUberPreferenceSettings.xhtml @121,39 action="#{administrationManagedBean.quicklinkReIni t}": Method not found: com.wandisco.ubersvn.jsf.managedBean...1bc1fc4.quicklinkReInit()
    javax.faces.FacesException: #{administrationManagedBean.quicklinkReInit}: javax.el.MethodNotFoundException: /sections/platform/administration/administrationUberPreferenceSettings.xhtml @121,39 action="#{administrationManagedBean.quicklinkReIni t}": Method not found: com.wandisco.ubersvn.jsf.managedBean...1bc1fc4.quicklinkReInit()
    at com.sun.faces.application.ActionListenerImpl.proce ssAction(ActionListenerImpl.java:109)
    at javax.faces.component.UICommand.broadcast(UIComman d.java:315)
    at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.broadcastEvents(U IViewRoot.java:794)
    at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.processApplicatio n(UIViewRoot.java:1259)
    at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.InvokeApplicationPhase.exe cute(InvokeApplicationPhase.java:81)

Originally posted by ChiefEngr View Post
    I am not able to add new Quick links to the quick link menu. I was ale to delete all of the quicklinks that were there, but have not been able to create new ones.

I am signed in as the admin, and I am trying to add them from the Administration/Preferences tab. I enter a label and the URL, but pressing the ADD button doesn't do anything.

I have uberSVN installed on a Windows 2003 R2 server and have attempted access using IE8, IE9, Firefox, and Chrome with identical results. (all have the latest Java runtimes).

I also have uberSVN installed on a CentOS 6.3 machine and have tried unsuccessfully to add Quick Links there as well, again with identical results.

I know there was an "emergency" Java update earlier this week -- I wonder if it is the culprit...

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

thanks!
    Last edited by barfield; 05-14-2013, 07:11 AM. Reason: Added log information

Comment

Hi there,

Sorry about this, you're right, it doesn't work regardless of what link you want to add. We've got a bug raised on this now (4101). I'll keep you posted with progress.

Comment

I still have this problem. Has this not been resolved? Maybe we could do a point release to fix a few of the simpler bugs?
        Last edited by cyphryx; 01-27-2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X