Must Login Twice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Login Twice?

I've just installed uberSVN on a Windows 2008 R2 machine and have an odd problem. When I try to log in via the HTTP interface on port 9890, I have to log in twice before I get access. There is no message or anything after typing the username and password the first time. What I typed just disapears and it appears like I only just arrived on that page. The details I typed are correct. And the second time I enter those details they work fine and I get access. This is fairly consistant behaviour.

The install was straightforward - although I did have to uninstall uberSvn and reinstall it for other reasons if that matters. It is also set up to use logins via LDAP. The web browser used seems to make no difference.

WANdisco 2012 - #12.7-0693 SVN - 1.7

same

Originally posted by SouthernLlama View Post
    I've just installed uberSVN on a Windows 2008 R2 machine and have an odd problem. When I try to log in via the HTTP interface on port 9890, I have to log in twice before I get access. There is no message or anything after typing the username and password the first time. What I typed just disapears and it appears like I only just arrived on that page. The details I typed are correct. And the second time I enter those details they work fine and I get access. This is fairly consistant behaviour.

The install was straightforward - although I did have to uninstall uberSvn and reinstall it for other reasons if that matters. It is also set up to use logins via LDAP. The web browser used seems to make no difference.

WANdisco 2012 - #12.7-0693 SVN - 1.7
    This same thing happens to me, although I don't use LDAP. Any fix for it?

forgot to put version number: #12.6-0403 SVN - 1.7
    also, it's on a Windows server 2008 machine
    Last edited by fedora; 11-26-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately I have found no solution. But I am still interested if you find one.

I've seen virtually nothing about this or similar issues in the forums. I have assumed its something to do with session variables because its quite reliable that it works on the second login once the browser has been shutdown/restarted.
      According to the Administration Panel, the installed software is up-to-date too.

Comment

Working...
      X