Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG DETECTED: Hot Copy - Request for workaround

Greetings,

I have discovered a bug with Hot Copy where the Hot Copy actually creates a backup copy of the repository in the new location specified during the execution of the Hot Copy, but it does not reflect the correct location in uberSVN.

For example:

I create a Hot Copy from a repository that resides under /ubersvn/repos/MediaWorks/CollectSrvcs and specify the target location as /ubersvn/repos/MediaWorks/CreditSrvcs

Well Subversion itself does the correct thing and creates the new repository at /ubersvn/repos/MediaWorks/CreditSrvcs, but when you view the repository location in uberSVN, it reflects https://servername.com:443/CreditSrvcs instead of the correct location, which should be https://servername.com:443/MediaWorks/CreditSrvcs

Is there an easy way to fix this issue with a workaround by manually modifying an uberSVN configuration file or webapp file without completely mucking up my installation? If not, then I guess I will manually create the seven duplicate repositories I need, which kind of takes away from the entire point of Hot Copy, but if that's what I have to do, then I guess that's what I have to do.

Thanks for your support,

Terry

•Version and Build of uberSVN you're using.
    12.06.0403-1

•Is your current version a fresh installation or have you performed an update.
    Update

•If you've done an update, which version did you update from?

•Operating system. If it's Linux, which distribution/version.
    RHE 5

•Web browser, again, stating the version.
    I.E. 8

I just realized that I had reported this issue on another post on 06-11-2012, 09:12 PM

Sorry about that, but it would be great if we could get the issue reolved or supply a workaround in the meantime.

Thanks for your support,

Terry

Comment

Working...
    X