Unable to open Repository Browers in Windows 2008 r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to open Repository Browers in Windows 2008 r2

After install uberSVN in Windows Server 2008 R2, I found that everything is OK except the Repository Browers. I can not open it through the web browser such as IE9, Chrome, Firefox.
    The page shows: "net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED".

Please help me to solve this problem if anybody knows it. Thank you.

hmmmmmmmm, sounds like you need permissions to view that section, is the section only able to be viewed by an admin ?
    also have you looked into restarting the ubersvn server to see if that has any impact on resolving the issue ? if not are you able to give any more details on the situation, thank you

Comment

I think so. What I think is that the system block some ports which Repository Browers use. But I could find those ports. When I restart the uberSVN server, it goes normal but this issue is still here.
      PS: The Windows 2008 R2 and the uberSVN were installed in default way and I have not anything refer to this issue.

Comment

The default port for repo access is 9880.

Can you browse the repository using your Subversion client?

Comment

Yes, I can. So I am totally confused.

Comment

I assume the user has access to that repo in uberSVN?

Comment

Everything the user can do what I assigned except viewing the Repo-Browser through the website.

Comment

But I met a situation like this before. I have try two servers which installed Windows 2003 Server. One is inside my company, while the other is outside. The browser can work perfectly in the inside one, while the other didn't.

Comment

OK, so what's different between the one inside the network and the outside one? Firewall, proxy?

Comment

The same enviroment.

Comment

so you are able to use the browser inside of the company but out side of the company you are unable to ? is there any settings which need to be changed to allow access from outsite your workgroup or domain ? maybe the read/write privlages ?

Comment

Working...
                      X