Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uberSVN Portal shutdown without any apparently motive...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uberSVN Portal shutdown without any apparently motive...

Hi All,

I installed successfully uberSVN; I and my team are making some tests.
    With no apparently reason, I have received reports about there is no portal interface on-line. When I make the review the uberSVN (apache tomcat) process no longer exists in the server, so I have to "start again" the uberSVN portal.

I made a review of the logs and I found into “catalina.out” file some lines that correspond, by date-time, to the time before I have had to restart the server. In all cases, the error is something like:

[11 Jul 2012 11:34:42] INFO - Fetching tweets from ubersvn
    java: subversion/libsvn_subr/dirent_uri.c:1519: uri_skip_ancestor: Assertion `svn_uri_is_canonical(child_uri, ((void *)0))' failed.
    [11 Jul 2012 15:44:20] INFO - Fetching tweets from ubersvn
    java: subversion/libsvn_subr/dirent_uri.c:1519: uri_skip_ancestor: Assertion `svn_uri_is_canonical(child_uri, ((void *)0))' failed.
    [12 Jul 2012 14:51:52] INFO - Fetching tweets from ubersvn

Some tips or suggestions to solve this behavior?

TIA,

RRX

Hi RRX,

Would you be in a position to attach all your logs? With the interface running, you can download them all via the Administration > Logs tab. Alternatively, you can get to them in the install location > Data > Logs folder.

There's no obvious reason I can think of that would explain why twitter lookups would affect Tomcat but you could try disabling that feature via the Administration > Preferences tab and see if that helps. You'd need the latest update for this, though.

Thanks

Wayne

Comment

Hi Wayne,

Here are the logs ...

Thanks for your interest.

Regards,
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X