- There is no easy way to add a path to the URL. This means that my users had to relocate all repositories instead of just being able to make my path https://myserver/svn
- No bulk import. I know I have to do this once but what if I ever lose my config and backups?
- Search box crashes shockwave on Chrome every search
- Hitting enter on the search box causes the default button to be pressed. The default button is the delete repository button. NO! BAD UBERSVN BAD!!!!!
- Hitting enter in the administration tab of a repository is the same as hitting the delete button and not the save button. BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!! (Have I been clear here? This is a potential data loss situation and is never acceptable from a UI standpoint)
- I'd like to do more with email notifications but importing 400 repositories means that I've created a default "mycompany everybody" team which is assigned to all repositories. This means that I would need the ability to turn email on and off on a team based level so that I could create teams and assign them to individual repositories going forward.
- Repository search is incredibly slow. Painfully slow. It's like you implemented a purposefully slow bubble sort, slowed it down and then added delays for good measure. As an added bonus, as the list is slowly compacting itself, clicking on your repository will give you the wrong repo. You have to wait until the search finishes it's final iteration.
- Case sensitive searching for repositories is sub-optimal. I don't want to have to remember that ePl was ePl and not EPL or Epl.
- Lack of spaces handling in repository was a pain for tranferring from VSVN Server
- LDAP is improperly documented. It took me half a day to figure out that I had to include
\ and not just user
- LDAP returned no records until I added the ?sAMAccountName to the end of the string as shown here ldap://server/CN=Users,DC=mydomain,DC=local?sAMAccountName
- I'm really worried by the lack of ability to automatically backup the config