Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

These forums are now closed to new posts.

SmartSVN users who require support are advised to use one of the options provided by SmartSVN GmbH here:
http://www.smartsvn.com/contact
See more
See less

Cannot open files (Mac OS X)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot open files (Mac OS X)

Since version 7.5.1 I cannot open files by double-clicking in SmartSVN anymore. It is still the same in 7.5.2. When trying to open an Excel-File I can at least see an Excel-symbol in the dock but nothing happens (when I kill the process it interestingly shows a SmartSVN icon in the 'force quit' window). For TeX files almost nothing happens; something happens in the dock but to short to see anything.

At least it works if the needed program is already openend.

MacBook Air
    Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63)
    SmartSVN 7.5.2

If you look in Preferences >> External Tools do you have an 'open' option? If you click edit what settings are applied in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mand View Post
      If you look in Preferences >> External Tools do you have an 'open' option? If you click edit what settings are applied in there?
      File pattern: *
      [x] System Open Command

I tried changing the pattern to '*.*' but it did not change anything.

Regards,
      poerney

Comment

Hi,

We fixed a bug with launching external programs, amongst other things, in today's release. Can you update to 7.5.3 and let me know if that resolves your issue please?

Comment

Hi,

We fixed a bug with launching external programs, amongst other things, in today's release. Can you update to 7.5.3 and let me know if that resolves your issue please?
          Hi,

I'll let you know as soon as I can download. 'Check for New Version' does not find a new version and sending a link via email seems to take some time

Anyway, thanks for the fast reply!

Comment

Hi,

Did the trick!

Greets,
            poerney

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Working...
              X