• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prannoy
    started a topic Subversion 1.10.2 compilation on AiX 7.2

Subversion 1.10.2 compilation on AiX 7.2

Hi Team,

I tried compiling subversion 1.10.2 on AiX 7.2 machine .
    My configure command is as follows :-

./configure CFLAGS="-I/home/lroot/temp_mod1/subversion/zlib" --without-berkeley-db --with-apr=/home/lroot/temp_mod1/subversion/apr --with-apr-util=/home/lroot/temp_mod1/subversion/apr-util --with-sqlite=/home/lroot/temp_mod1/subve rsion/sqlite-amalgamation/sqlite3.c --with-lz4=internal --with-utf8proc=internal --disable-nls.

After "make" command generated binaries work well in the folder where it is generated, whereas if we move binaries to a different location I get the error :-
    svnadmin: E000009: Can't write '/temp1110/home/Repo_test/db/current' atomically
    svnadmin: E000009: Can't flush file '/temp1110/home/Repo_test/db' to disk: Bad file number

I would like to know if I am missing something.
    Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prannoy

• DougR
    replied
    Those CFLAGS are telling the binary loader to obtain the shared libraries from those specific directories. You should "install" those packages into their normal (final) location then compile using the final paths.

There are ways to tell the linker to resolve symbols from "these" files but record the runtime path "over there" - but I don't remember that incantation...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X