• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to relocate working directory

I have 3 folders like bellow:

/root/bao :This is folder container source code after created a repository

/home/bao/public_html: this is folder container source code for working

/home/svn/repos: this is repository directory

When i committed a new file then that has been uploaded to /root/bao.
    I want when i commit a new file, svn will upload that to /home/bao/public_html

How to i have to do ?

Thanks!

When working with a local repository, you can just do the following:• Close Eclipse • Move the git repository on disk • Reopen Eclipse • Select File->Import... ... • Select local repository and add the new repository location • Select your project(s) to be added • (Optional) Remove the old project references from your workspace.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Last edited by zoodeef; 04-18-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zoodeef View Post
      When working with a local repository, you can just do the following:• Close Eclipse • Move the git repository on disk • Reopen Eclipse • Select File->Import... ... • Select local repository and add the new repository location • Select your project(s) to be added • (Optional) Remove the old project references from your workspace.
      Thank you, i know that. But i mean, i want relocate real source directory on SVN server.
      For example: i want to change old real source path: /root/repos to new real source /home/html

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X