Repository Browser Malformed XML
I am using SmartSVN 7.5.3 on MacOSX.
When I open the repository browser and try to browse a repository I get the following error: Malformed XML
This happens when I have the URL in the following format:
I accidentally entered this url and after that it doesn't work even if I enter the correct URL which worked before:
The SVN server URL is 100% correct. It worked before and my colleagues are using the server and the projects that I already configured are also working.
New checkout, new repository browser stopped working after I entered the URL without the repository.
I think it tries to use the old URL(which gives Malformed XML error) even if I enter the good URL.
What could be the problem here? Or how could I clear the remembered URLs in the repository browser?
Last edited by wormhole; 02-19-2013 at 04:26 AM.
We have an open case with our engineering team with the way we handle and summarise URLs.
Right now, if you remove a portion of a stored URL in a checkout or repository browser, we remove the old URL from storage and store the new one.
This unfortunatly causes the problem you describe.
To correct this, you will need to remove this URL from the authentication storage.
1: Open the Preferances panel
Windows/Linux: this is accessable in the Edit menu
Mac: this is accessable in the SmartSVN menu
2: From the left, select Authentication
3: In the list of stored repositories, select and delete the entry for the problem repository.
Once this is done, any action that needs to speak to the repository (e.g. update or commit) will ask for the login credentials.
Read the WANdisco blog for Subversion, uberSVN and SmartSVN tips and tricks
Tags for this Thread